Hair Oil for different hair porosity
Effective hair care combined with the power of natural substances is now on your doorstep thanks to Nanoil hair oil. The product is available in three versions, each of them matching another hair type (more info on that below). It’s a luxurious hair oil which innovative and natural formula is the effect of the study on the human hair structure and its need, later combined with the research on the features of natural oils in hair care. What is responsible for such high efficiency of Nanoil?
Are its remarkable features the result of the best blend of the natural oils? See it for yourself!
- Shortens the time required for drying the hair and eases hair styling.
- Strengthens the inner keratin structures of hair.
- Closes cuticles of hair thanks to fatty acids.
- Regulates the work of sebaceous glands and counteracts greasy scalp.
- Takes care of the scalp and strengthens hair bulbs.
- Slows down excessive hair loss and eliminates dandruff.
- Moisturizes, nourishes and accelerates hair growth.
- Maintains the natural hydro-lipid balance.
- Delivers gloss, smoothes, improves flexibility and brings out the natural curl of hair.
NANOIL HAIR OIL – COMPOSITION
What’s the composition of Nanoil? Definitely, it’s the best-composed hair oil available on the market. The originality’s in the detail. Nanoil hair oil is natural and contains a set of oils of very interesting features. Still, this isn’t what guarantees the effectivity of the product. Nanoil is the only oil that matches various hair structures (its porosity and needs). Each of the three versions of Nanoil contains the appropriate number of unsaturated fatty acids and molecules of the right size that enable the oils to penetrate deep into the hair structure without any obstacles. Thanks to this, Nanoil hair oil works from the inside, no matter if it’s hair or the scalp. The rich Nanoil formula is mainly composed of vegetable oils, such as:
- Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Passion Fruit Oil, Cotton Seed Oil and Avocado Oil (in Nanoil for High Porosity Hair),
- Pine Oil, Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Gardenia Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Babassu Oil and Maracuja Oil (in Nanoil for Low Porosity Hair),
- Macadamia Nut Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Marula Oil and Passion Fruit Oil (in Nanoil for Medium Porosity Hair).
Each of the oils Nanoil contains delivers a different action. More information about the features of each oil can be found on the product’s official website. It’s also worth pointing out that the diversity of the composition is enriched with the additional substances that intensify the action of Nanoil. The substances are, among others, vitamins, silk, keratin, UV filter, shoot extracts, lanolin and panthenol. Of high importance is also the fact that Nanoil doesn’t contain parabens nor silicones, therefore, it’s action isn’t comedogenic. As a consequence, Nanoil is non-overburdening and suits hair well.
HOW TO APPLY NANOIL HAIR OIL?
It’s highly possible that Nanoil hair oil is the only hair cosmetic that can be applied to both the entire length of hair and to the scalp. Furthermore, since it’s natural, the hair oil is absorbed fast and provides numerous ways in which the cosmetic can be applied. Depending on the expected outcome, Nanoil will offer a slightly different action. To demonstrate, it can:
- intensively affect wet hair when coated with a towel,
- penetrate hair more easily, especially when applied before hair washing,
- gain interesting features when used with another hair care cosmetic,
- smooth and deliver gloss when applied to dry hair,
- reinforce hair bulbs when used for Oil Hair Treatment,
- deliver protection when rubbed into the hair ends,
- facilitate hair styling and accelerate blow-drying when applied right after hair washing,
- condition both the entire length of hair and the scalp.
The most important though is that Nanoil has to be applied regularly, at least at every hair washing. Apparently, the hair oil can be put on more frequently than that, for example, during a day, when we need to add the instant smoothness and shine to our strands. In other words, it’s up to us when to use Nanoil as long as we are systematic. Another crucial point to mention, it’s suggested applying Nanoil in just minimal amounts that enable us to coat the entire length of hair. What’s interesting, Nanoil can be also used by men to conquer the problem of baldness or to provide care to beard.
PACKAGE, CONSISTENCY, AROMA
At the very first glance, Nanoil hair oil outstands by its elegant phial designed with taste. Black is combined with a golden colour that adds luxury to the bottle. Also, there is an element of nature provided by the wooden cap. Quite an interesting solution is posed by a measure tape-like cutout located at the back of the bottle. Thanks to this, it’s easy for us to control how much of the oil has been used. If it wasn’t for the cutout, it would be difficult to monitor the amount of the oil since the bottle is coated with the black colour to shield the oils against the destructive action of the sun rays.
Inside the bottle, there is hidden a very light and beautifully smelling oil that penetrates hair and skin fast. Thanks to this, the product doesn’t weigh hair down, nor it leaves hair greasy. Although it mainly contains vegetable oils, it isn’t oily nor very dense. Dosing is facilitated thanks to the wide pump. Fortunately, even when it happens that we press the pump a few times and we get more product than we actually need, we can proceed with applying the entire portion of the oil to hair. However, it’s worth using the product in moderation because thanks to the efficient formula we can enjoy applying Nanoil for a few long months.
the perfect composition designed for three hair types, only natural substances, natural oils of precious features, comprehensive action delivered to hair surface and the inside of hair, can be used for Oil Hair Treatment, the multidimensional action, an alternative to regular hair styling products, the silicon-free and paraben-free formula, a very effective package, a convenient pump that increases efficiency of the product
before we buy the product we have to define the porosity level of our hair